We have been living in this 18th century Bastide for many years. Monique and Dominique raised their 4 children (Isabelle, Florence, Charlotte and Benjamin) and some of the grandchildren were also born and grown in this family Bastide.
Monique is a painter, Dominique is a retired architect, Isabelle is an actress and theatre teacher, Florence is a dance teacher, Charlotte teaches gyrotonic and runs a dance school and Benjamin is a production assistant in a company that organises events.
The little children, Léa, Jules, Achille, Ariane and Méline are still at school.
Our Bastide, positive energy provider, is a peaceful haven in any season located at the very heart of Aix-en-Provence.
The family in 1989
25 years later !
Where are we ?
What we fear most
• Inflexible people
• Cigarette butts in the garden or the staircase
• Closed shutters (when the mistral is blasting)
• Lit up lights all day or all night long
• Closed shutters while the sun is shining outside
• Windows open when the heating system is full-on
• Going down the stairs crazy
• Mixing up garden and Club Med
That's why we prefer
• Making you discover the area, the country, off the beaten paths
• Welcoming new world friends, with simplicity honesty and conviviality
• Introducing you to the region’s traditions
• Easing up the everyday life
• Helping the cultural integration
• Sharing a dinner outside, under the plane tree’s shade
• Eating Japanese or sharing a pistou
• Cooking up a duck’s foie gras and pass on traditional recipes
• Creating a link between all our friends